The ISPH is recruiting for a part-time research assistant, who will work on two NIH-funded research projects as well as one NY-state funded project. Interested candidates should email Sarah Kulkarni ([email protected]) with a cover letter and CV, including the job title in the subject line.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Prepare manuscripts, posters and presentations for submission and dissemination
- Assist in annual updates of data dictionary, specifying variables, variable labels, variable types, data frequencies and ranges for all data tables in the standard set of data tables
- Provide support for data quality assurance activities for projects, including reviewing transfers data to monitor consistency and/or anomalies of data
- Support the development of analytic resources to facilitate the consistent analysis and interpretation of data among a broad group of investigators
- Assist in preparing analytic datasets for ISPH investigators and running analyses, as needed which may include cleaning and merging data, or other basic analyses
- General project support for CA-IeDEA, HASA, and PROMISE studies, which may include managing project timelines, writing reports, liaising with stakeholders
- Other tasks as assigned
- Endnote proficiency
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skill, particularly with respect to formatting
- Familiarity with online research tools
- Data analysis skills and software expertise (SAS) preferred
Interested candidates should email Sarah Kulkarni ([email protected]) with a cover letter and CV, including the job title in the subject line.