The ISPH is recruiting for a part-time health communications research assistant, who will have an opportunity to work on health communications related to multiple projects under the umbrella of the ISPH. Interested candidates should email Sarah Kulkarni (email@example.com) with a cover letter and CV, including the job title in the subject line.
- Contribute to content and design of project websites (WordPress-based)
- Develop layouts for static materials like PDFs and other non-digital materials
- Edit images for browser-friendly display on organization websites
- Edit text and copy for websites, communications, and other outlets
- Work in a team environment to brainstorm new and creative ways to display information, visualize data and communicate results to a general public audience
- Opportunities to design logos and other designs for dissemination
- Manage social media accounts for several projects
- WordPress proficiency and competence
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Interest in social media and health communication through those platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Interest or experience in health communication
Interested candidates should email Sarah Kulkarni (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter and CV, including the job title in the subject line.