The ISPH is recruiting for a college assistant. The position will be up to 20 hours / week and will be a tax-levy position. This is an ideal position for a motivated student interested in sharpening administrative skills and learning more about public health research. While the position is mostly administrative, we expect that for the right candidate, we will be able to add more substantive public health-related work over time.
• Preparing and processing reimbursements for travel and other expenses for Institute Investigators and staff
• Scheduling meetings and conference rooms, and assisting with logistics for special events
• Editing documents for English and formatting, including Endnote citations
• Drafting background materials and letters for correspondence
• Ordering supplies and assisting with procurement
Potential candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Sarah Kulkarni (firstname.lastname@example.org)